Huntington Quick Links
Jun.18, 2013 7:00 -
7 pm Planning Commission
Jun.27, 2013 7:00 -
Town Hall Commitee
Jun.28, 2013 10:00 -
Library Trustees Meeting
Huntington Town Clerk and Treasurer's Office
802-434-2032 - 4930 Main Road, Huntington, VT 05462
Hours: Monday (8 am - 7 pm), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (8 am - 3 pm), Friday - Closed
MAIN ROAD PAVING PROJECT: Mid-June through mid-August
Main Road paving from the Richmond town line to Bridge 9 – just before Texas Hill Road will cause minor delays, however all roads (Main, Mayo, Sherman Hollow, Texas Hill and Lavallee) will remain open. throughout the project. Work includes ditching on both sides of the road, repairing and replacing culverts and reclaiming pavement. Our goal is to have final paving completed before school starts.
FALL HUNTINGTON YOUTH SOCCER SIGN-UP
Sign up early (and save money) for the fall Huntington recreational soccer program for players in Grades 1-6. To download the form, click here.
DOG REGISTRATIONS NOW PAST DUE A list of unregistered dogs was presented to the Selectboard on June 3.
2013 DOG TAGS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE TOWN CLERK'S OFFICE: Dog registration is underway for 2013. All dogs must be registered by April 1 of the calendar year, by State Law. Current rabies certificate must be on file in the Town Clerk’s Office. Right now, the cost of licensing is $23 / $15 spayed or neutered. Please call the office (434-2032) for more information.
Recently Updated Documents
- soccer registration 2013 (2013.06.18)
- HCC 6-18-13 agenda.pdf (2013.06.18)
- 2013 06 17 Budget Status Report (2013.06.18)
- 2013 05 13 HPC minutes approved (2013.06.17)
- 2013 06 17 Selectboard Agenda.pdf (2013.06.13)
- 2013 05 20 Selectboard minutes approved (2013.06.13)
- 2013 02 05 ZBA minutes approved (2013.06.03)
- 2013 01 17 Town Hall Committee minutes (2013.06.03)